ProBridge closes the gap between where you are today and where you want to be!
BASI's ProBridge Program makes it possible for qualified* Pilates professionals to enhance their careers and credentials by studying the BASI Pilates system. ProBridge credits experience from previous Pilates education and work while focus is placed on key differences between BASI and otherr training methods. The ProBridge programs is also a springboard to BASI's renowned advanced education program, The Legacy Program.
Outside the U.S? Please see ProBridge Global.
Consider some of the many benefits of the ProBridge Program:
- - Learn to use the BASI ® Block System® to design and teach an individual or group session
- - Undersand the unique qualities of BASI exercises on all apparatus and the mat
- - Know that you can create comprehensive and safe Pilates programs tailored to individual needs
- - Be able to analyze Pilates exercises, based on anatomical and biomechanical principles
- - Achieve full competence on the use the full line of major Pilates apparatus, including the revolutionary F2® System
- - Completing the full Program, both Foundation and Graduate, will earn 36 PMA CECs!
ProBridge US is comprised of two programs: Foundation and Graduate. Sign up for both programs at the same time and get $200 off on the Graduate program.
ProBridge Foundation ProBridge Graduate