Pilates for Osteoporosis
Presenter: Ashley Ritchie
Imagine having the knowledge and confidence to work safely and effectively with clients in the fastest growing sector of the population! Osteopenia and Osteoporosis affect at least 50% of our older population.
After completing this workshop you will know:
· The difference between Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
· How to guide your clients with safety at home and work
· Understand the contra-indicated movement patters for these clients
· Required Modifications and assists
· What exercises to add to your repertoire to stimulate bone formation
· Be able to plan a group or equipment class for this special group of clients
Theory and practical will be wound together to increase your knowledge and to experience suitable exercises for these clients. These components will be equally matched to give you all you are looking for.
Upcoming Pilates for Osteoporosis ProgramsAdvanced Search
No Upcoming Programs Found
Pilates for Osteoporosis Program Structure