Job Listing

Comprehensive Apparatus Pilates Instructor

Created On: 04/03/2017
Compensation: negotiable

I am a BASI Trained & Classically Trained Pilates Educated Graduate. I am no diva, I believe that Pilates is for EVERYBODY and Pilates should be affordable to everyone. I am down to earth, laugh every day, and I dance as if no one is watching.
Well the reason for this brief history as a Pilates instructor, to another Pilates instructor. I love what I do.
Recently I accepted a position with Club Pilates. GASP!!!!

Like many of you I was wondering what Club Pilates would do to our industry and I have to tell you I love it! I have owned my own little home studio, 2 Reformers, Cadillac, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, Arc, Wunda chair, High Chair, Barre. You name it I have it.
I have great clients! Sometimes I had too many to keep up with.

As a Pilates instructor, you form a relationship with your client, and your client with you. There is this balance, harmony, and trust.

SO…how could Club Pilates allow me to continue to have this quality instruction that I offer to my clients? Well what I found was all in me. The care I took, the quality I gave, the balance, the harmony, the trust.

Club Pilates is no different from any other business or studio. I enjoy what I do, and this joy, the fun in what I do comes through to my clients.

If you are a seasoned instructor or a new instructor joining the Club Pilates team would be a true benefit, that will allow you the growth you may, want, and need.

I am currently looking for 5 to 8 instructors that would be able to call the Ventura Club Pilates location their home, or the Club Pilates Simi Valley their home.

Please email resume to venturagm@clubpilates.com

Club Pilates - Pilates Instructor

We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Pilates instructors to join our studio family. Both full- & part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and help others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, and build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body Reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, Spring boards, Ballet Barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers block scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
REQUIREMENTS:
• Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
• Experience teaching group classes
• Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
• Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
• Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
• Punctual, reliable and dedicated
• Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
• Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
• Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)

Contact the Lister