Full Time Pilates Instructor/Studio Manager
Created On: 09/03/2019
Compensation: Salary with leave
Location: Melbourne CBD, Australia
Type: Full Time
Author: Wynter Chan
Tired of an inconsistent salary as a subcontractor in our industry? We are seeking a new Pilates instructor (preferably with a personal training background) to join us full-time with an interesting and varied career!
Your role will include taking classes and privates as well as administrative work. We are also seeking a studio manager if our values align.
Our future plans include expanding our offerings to include remedial massage, osteopathy, physiotherapy, dietetics and myotherapy. We are seeking a new personal trainer/S&C coach who is driven and enthusiastic to help with our growing workload. This position suits both an individual who is initially starting in the industry or someone with an already established client base. We provide PD and mentorship opportunities to the right candidate and will be fully supportive of your skill development.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Running solo or duet training sessions as well as group and corporate classes.
* Building up client base - you need to be proactive and enthusiastic.
* Friendly and helpful to all customers.
* Exceptional customer service
* Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Pilates training programs to ensure clients are satisfied and motivated.
* Must be comprehensive-trained in all Pilates apparatus by an internationally recognized training organization - reformer, Trapeze and Chair
* Cert III and IV in Fitness preferable
* Personal Training experience highly desirable.
Please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org