Exceptional Pilates Teacher
Created On: 06/03/2019
Location: South Pasadena, California
Author: Charlyn Huss d'Anconia
PLAYHOUSE PILATES Studio is located in the historic Mission District of South Pasadena. Offering private, duo and semi-private Equipment & Mat sessions, classes and workshops in PILATES, Foam Roller, Wellness, as well as, Yamuna Body Rolling + Face Programs, Foot Fitness, Nutrition & Digestive Health.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced teacher (2 year minimum experience), comprehensively trained and certified, with current CPR/AED and liability insurance ready to develop a Private Practice to teach Pilates privates, semis and group classes. We offer an outstanding studio environment, as well as continuing education opportunities.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience teaching.
- Have experience teaching private, semi's and group mat/reformer classes.
- Have up to date personal liability insurance and CPR/AED certification.
- Have an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Value Punctuality & Professional presence.
- Value a Team environment in a shared studio space.
- Have Flexible Part or Full-time availability on a contract basis.
- Be interested in building a Professional Pilates Teaching Practice.
Session times open to build a client base 7 days a week, Monday-Sunday.
Recent highlights include Workshops with, Lucia Capacchione (best selling author, The Power of Your Other Hand), Ken Endelman, President of Balanced Body and authors, Mary Bond (author, The New Rules of Posture) and Molly Weeks (author, The BalleCore Workout). PMA CEC credit courses offered on-site.