Created On: 03/09/2017
Compensation: Hourly with Commission
Location: Ashburn, VA
LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME!!!
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 28 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 400 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio family. Both full and part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes, and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth, and a supportive, fun environment!
• Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
• Experience teaching group classes
• Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
• Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
• Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
• Punctual, reliable and dedicated
• Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
• Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
• Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
• Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
• Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
• Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
• Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
• Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
• Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
• Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
• Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
• Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.