Created On: 03/02/2017
Location: East Greenbush, NY
The Greenbush Branch of the Capital District YMCA is looking to fill the part time position of Pilates Reformer Instructor. Under the general direction of the Wellness Director, the Pilates Reformer Instructor develops, coordinates, and teaches Pilates Reformer personal training sessions.
• Current Pilates Reformer or Comprehensive Pilates certification
• Current CPR certification, or obtain CPR within first 90 days of employment.
• Excellent human relation skills, strong relationship building skills and communication skills.
• At the Y, our cause is to strengthen community. To fulfill this promise, we require strong cause-driven leaders to effect lasting personal and social change regarding our organization’s three key areas: youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Our employees are all leaders committed to nurturing the potential of all, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
• Plan and lead Pilates Reformer personal training sessions, ensuring that participants are performing safe & effective exercises.
• Modifies exercises in accordance with participants.
• Maintains cleanliness of facility as a member of Clean Team.
• All other duties, as assigned.
Scheduled Shift: Part time; Approx. 2-10 hours weekly with lots of growth potential.
Please forward all resumes and applications to:
Capital District YMCA – Greenbush Branch
20 Community Way
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Or by email at email@example.com